I’m lucky enough to live in the beautiful city of Raleigh, North Carolina, and with all the talk of spring break travel I thought it was the perfect moment to round up a few of my favorite, must-see Raleigh spots for any of you ladies (or fellas) traveling here! Today’s post is actually in collaboration with my sweet blogger friend, Ella Scott, who resides in Charlotte, North Carolina. Over on her blog, Nauti Belle, she will be rounding up her favorite spots in the Queen City. Scroll below for all of my favorite dos, eats and shops in the Ralz. As for Ella, her blog post and links can be found at the end of this post!
1. North Carolina Museum of Art (unbelievable exhibits, including a new wing with all modern art!)
2. Dorothea Dix Park (a closed down asylum turned into a park but it has a GREAT view of the city.)
3. NC State Farmers Market (on Saturdays and Sunday, it’s such a fun spot to enjoy! Good place to get local produce!)
1. Taverna Agora (gorgeous rooftop patio)
2. Armadillo Grill (A super relaxed restaurant with a tex mex vibe, they make the best tacos in Raleigh!)
3. Cowfish (is where burgers meet sushi, so so good.)
4. Winston’s Grille (a posh setting for a delicious, Raleigh experience — also has really great crab dip!)
5. Juicekeys (A great place to get acai bowls, superfood juices, and turmeric and wheatgrass shots.)
6. Clockwork (has an interesting super modern vibe.)
1. Cameron Village (damage will be done, promise)
2. North Hills (check out a couple of my favorite boutiques Monkee’s of Raleigh, Gena Chandler, Unquities and Lululemon, and grab a bite at Mia Francesca, a local Italian restaurant)
3. Streets of Southpoint (This one is kinda cheating because its actually in Durham but… definitely a must.)
Hope you enjoyed this little roundup of my Raleigh favorites! Do any of you have fun places you like to go in Raleigh? I want to hear!
Love from Ralz, Ashley Caroline
Ella’s Post: Queen City Guide: Do, Eat, Shop